The department of
commerce is the single largest department in the college. With it's roots
dating back to 1977, the department was elevated to the status of research
centre in commerce on 2nd November 2012- the first commerce department among
women colleges in Kerala to elevated to the status of a research centre.
Student Support Programmes
· Initial Orientation and ‘feel good’ program
· Computer skill assessment
· Bridge Programme – as part of orientation
· Remedial for slow learners
· For Advanced Learners: Encouraged to help their peers and are given advanced assignments
· Cash prizes & awards for academic/non academic excellence
· NET coaching- Study Materials
· Soft skill training – especially preparation for GD, Interview, CV preparation.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.