To create a student oriented environment embedded in truth, goodness, heritage and culture.
To generate and foster knowledge to initiate students to be worthy human beings who will bring to their work dedication, responsibility and enduring devotion to learning
Goals & Objectives
- To keep abreast of the mission and the vision of our institution.
- To carve out a more humane and considerate student community who would study and value the lessons of history, making the Mother Earth a better place to live in.
- To elevate our department as a premier centre of education and research.
- To improve the range and quality of educational experiences for all students
- To enhance the students through outreach programmes and visits
- To advance the frontiers of knowledge providing access to a rich educational experience that will motivate and enable our students to seek high levels of intellectual fulfillment and personal growth, sharing knowledge with others