St Joseph’s College (Autonomous) Irinjalakuda encourages collaborative research and innovation using different consultancy programs. Consultancy services such as major projects, water analysis, selling of microbial cultures and plantlets, application of instruments, and other student projects are offered by the Research Centre of the college. The college provides expert assistance to the consultants to improve the good relationship with the stakeholders. The collaborations help in providing advice and assistance based on consulting projects. The college collaborates with non-government agencies and local interest groups for service and partnership.
• Plant identification and phytochemical testing
• Antimicrobial Activity (Bacterial and Fungal testing)
• Biochemical Testing
• COD (Chemical Biological Demand)
• Plant Tissue Culture Works
• Animal Tissue Culture Works
• Water Potability Testing
Update your browser to view this website correctly.