- M A English Language and Literature
- Status : Regular
- Core Courses:
- Semester I : British Literature from the Age of Chaucer to the 18th century,British Literature:The Nineteenth century,British & Continental Drama,Advanced Communication
- Semester II : Twentieth century Literature up to World War II,Criticism and theory,American Literature,European Fiction
- Semester III : Twentieth century British Literature:Post 1940,English language:History & Structure,Postcolonial Fiction & Drama,Malayalam Literature in Translation
- Semester IV : Indian English Literature,Indian English Fiction,Linguistics,American Ethnic Writing
- Dissertation in Semester IV
- PO, PSo, CO Click here
PG Syllabus 2016 onwards
- PG Syllabus 2018
PG Syllabus 2019
PG Syllabus 2020
Connect With Us
Copyright © 2018, www.stjosephs.edu.in. All Rights Reserved.
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.