- The Controller of Examinations office functions as the kernel of the evaluation process.
- The Examination Manual made in adherence with the guidelines of affiliating University is strictly followed for the smooth conduct of examinations.
- The Chairman of the Boards of Studies nominates the Question paper setters Panel and the question paper setter is selected by the office of the Controller of Examinations.
- The internal examinations are conducted in a centralized manner.
- For UG examinations there will be an internal and external evaluation.
- PG examinations undergo double evaluation.
- The Chairman of all Boards of Examiners meets to evaluate the examination process and declare the results.
- Full confidentiality is ensured in various measures.
Connect With Us
Copyright © 2021, www.stjosephs.edu.in. All Rights Reserved.
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.