Declaration of Exam schedule
- The exam schedule for all end semester examinations shall be notified in the Academic Calendar of the college by the first week of July.
- Exam Registration for all end semester exams commences 45 days prior to the examinations and students shall register for the same by online mode.
- Concerned Departments shall verify the eligibility of the students who have applied and forward them for the registration.
- The timetable for the exams shall be notified one month prior to the examination.
- The hall tickets shall be issued 10 days prior to the examinations to all eligible candidates.
Preparation of question papers
- Question bank shall be maintained and auto generation of question papers shall be followed for the preparation of question papers.
- Questions for the Bank shall be prepared by the expert panel under the chairperson of Board of Studies of the concerned Department.
- The pattern of the questionpaper shall be according to the University norms or as per the decision of BOS.
- Proof reading and checking of compliance of the generated paper with syllabus, shall be done maintaining absolute confidentiality.
- Question papers shall be printed 2 days before the examination and shall be packed into different packets with the exact number of question papers. The same shall be kept in the strong room after sealing.
Conduct of the Examinations
- The question papers shall be handed over to the Chief Superintendent, one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The question papers may be opened by superintendent of exams after verifying any tampering with seal.
- The invigilators shall report to the exam cell and receive the answer books and other documents half an hour before the commencement of the exam and proceed to their respective exam halls/rooms.
- Question papers shall be distributed to the examination hall 5 minutes prior to the commencement of examination.
- Examination committee members shall make surprise visits to exam halls/rooms occasionally during the examinations.
- After the completion of the exam, invigilators shall report back to superintendent of exams in order to return the question papers/Answer books they had received.
- The superintendent of exams shall complete the documentation process and verification, and the answer books shall be handed over to the confidential cell.
Valuation of the Answer books
- The answer sheet bundles shall be handed over to the concerned Chairpersons for valuation on the next day by the confidential cell.
- 20% of the papers shall be randomly revalued for UG programmes and all PG answer papers shall be subjected to double valuation.
- The Chairpersons shall return the valued answer sheets and mark sheets on the specified date as decided by the examination cell.
Publication of the results
- After completing the procedure of mark entry and verification, the pass board meeting for each programme shall be conducted and chairpersons shall decide moderation marks required if any and shall suggest the same in the minutes book.
- On approval by the Principal, the result shall be declared. Results shall be published within 30 days from the last date of examination
- Students shall have access to their marklists for one month from the student login.
Unfair means during examination
- Students who have been booked for unfair means shall be given a show cause notice with an opportunity to defend themselves in writing.
- The invigilator concerned shall submit a report. Such cases shall be referred to the exam committee and their decision as per norms shall be executed.
Revaluation /photocopy/scrutiny of answersheets
- UG students shall apply for revaluation/photocopy/scrutiny of their answer sheet within the stipulated time as notified from time to time.
- The results of the same shall be intimated to students via their login.
- There shall be no revaluation for PG courses due to the double valuation system.