Complete inclusiveness of individuals is one of the primal factors that St. Joseph’s College strives for through a holistic educational approach. A specialised cell functions in the campus in accordance with the XI plan guidelines of the University Grants Commission for the OBC community that works towards the upliftment and grievance redressal of this community. The scope of its operation includes conducting awareness sessions, workshops, conferences and addressal of grievances that scale up the opportunities for the students by moulding them into capable and talented individuals with potential ready to compete with the competitive world of tomorrow.
Objectives of the cell:
Following are the important work under OBC:
1. Dr. Ligy V K (Dr. Sr. Elaiza), Principal (Chairperson)
2. Ms. Dhanya VS, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics (Convener)
3. Ms. Rupini TS, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce
4. Sr. Gigi MK (Sr. Haizel), Lower Division Clerk
5. Ms. Babitha TB, Lab Assistant
6. Ms. Riya Roy, Student Representative
7. Ms. Anitta Babu, Student Representative
OBC Cell minutes - view
Update your browser to view this website correctly.