Admission to St Joseph’s College (Autonomous) Irinjalakuda has done excusively through the application form published in the official college website in the month of May., Prospectus for every year will be published in advance. Admission to St. Joseph's College is not possible through University Allotments
- Students can apply for 6 courses of their choice in one application for UG and More than one choice option for PG
- For UG/P courses , the allotments to all seats are purely based on merit basis except Management seat
- For PG there will be entrance for some courses which will be announced in the month of April.
- College follows rules and regulations of University of Calicut for Admission to UG/PG
- All candidates seeking admission, irrespective of the quota (General Merit /Reservation / Sports / Community / Management) have to compulsory register online in the College website. Candidates without registration are not eligible for the admission.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Management Quota, have to register online through the college website.
- Candidates seeking admission under Sports Quota have to register in the separate online application form published in the college website.
Online Registration Fee
Application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances
- After the payment of registration fees, Candidate’s Index mark is calculated as per the rules of the University of Calicut.
- Bonus marks are awarded for NSS, NCC, Scout guides, Ex-service and rower range.
- Trial Rank list will be published in the college website. Two or three days of time is allotted for students to check the errors.
- Provisional Rank list will be uploaded in the college website.
- First allotment list will be published. Candidates should remit partial payment and confirm their seats by online.
- Second and third allotment list will be uploaded in the college website.
- Candidates must report for admission in the college at the given date and time with relevant documents failing which their admission will be cancelled.