About Alumnae Association
The Alumnae Association of St. Joseph’s College bears the happy burden of its bygone years which mirrors the burgeoning achievements of the College. The Alumnae replenished with the immaculate legacy of light, life and love has branched out in to distant lands and all walks of life with brilliant brains and gentle hearts. Their growing strength and the glory they reap testify in ample measure the towering existence of the Alma Mater- a beacon to all womanhood and there by mankind at large.
The Alumnae Association of St Joseph’s College, ‘ST JOSEPHS ALUMNI’ (Reg No: TSR/TC/283/2018) is registered as a Charitable Society under the Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific And Charitable Societies Registration Act XII of 1995. The Principal of the College, Dr. Sr. Lissy Anto P is the Chairperson of the society and Mrs. Mayalakshmi is the President. The Society functions effectively with the support of Mrs. Sumina M S, the Secretary and Sr. Fainy PJ, the Treasurer.
College offers an opportunity for all outgoing students to be the members of alumnae association. Membership fee is Rs.200 /-.
- The annual get-together of the Alumnae is held every year on 26th January.
- The association publishes a Newsletter, DOMUS JOSFITE which acts as a link between the former students and the Alma –mater.
- The association also extends financial aid to the running of the college Public Telephone Booth.
- Alumnae has instituted a “Marriage Fund’ with the intention of financial help to the deserving
- Alumnae has instituted ‘Best Alumnae Award’ in order to recognize the meritorious achievements of the members.
- Every year as a part of the Annual Alumnae Meet, the Association conducts a cultural fest during which various cultural programmes by the alumnae and their children are performed.
- Alumnae Association hosts a Cultural Exhibition, RECONNECT which showcases the entrepreneurial and artistic skills of the alumnae members.
- The Association is committed to extend wholehearted support to all other clubs and associations in the college towards any essential social cause.
- In addition to The Annual General body meeting, Department-wise meetings of the Alumnae are also arranged once or twice in a year.
Alumnae Executive Committee 2018-2019
DR. SR. LISSY ANTO P
MS. MAYA LAKSHMI
MS. SUMINA MS
SR. FINY PJ
MS. NAZREEN MANZOOR
MS. TUBY STEPHEN
MS. ROSILY JAGADEESH
SR. LIJA PG
MS. MEENAKSHY CS
MS. P INDUKUMARI
MS. DYUTHI MANI
St. Joseph’s College alumnae can be contacted at the email: email@example.com
No Content available
Update your browser to view this website correctly.