Computer technology is a part of just about everything that touches our lives from the cars we drive, to the movies we watch, to the ways businesses and governments deal with us. Understanding different dimensions of computing is part of the necessary skill set for an educated person in the 21st century. Whether you want to be a scientist, develop the latest killer application, or just know what it really means when someone says 'the computer made a mistake', studying computing will provide you with valuable knowledge.
• To make an impact through value based technical education, technology innovation, research and service to society.
• To provide the student with best opportunities and environment
• For higher education
• To attain high level of academic excellence
• Include in students values and make them appreciate the need for technology
• High ethical in personal, social and public life
• Make students professionally qualified
Update your browser to view this website correctly.